Unlike curly hair, French Bob does not require a lot to comb and style which saves your time when you’re about to step out. Moms with curly hair often lament the fact that it is very difficult to keep curly hair under control. It’s more like little babies running around the house and not listening to a thing you say! Annoying, huh?
This type of hair tends to be coarser and drier. The truth is, curly hair can be a blessing and an asset. It adds volume, enhances the shape of your face, and offers endless styling possibilities.
Why do you think so many people spend big bucks on curling products, shampoos, conditioners, and procedures? You guessed right: they are jealous of your curls!
Keeping your curls cool is easier than you think.
How to Take Care of Curly Hair
Do you have long or short curly hair, but you hate how you just can’t keep it looking fancy like those cover girl models? Have you perhaps thought about straightening it? Don’t fret, your curls are your armor, and they should shut down the streets whenever you step out.
We have outlined for you some secrets that will remind your curls who the boss is. While at it, you’ll be able to rock different styles.
Take a look and finally get to shine with your bangs!
- Invest in a haircut by an expert in a good salon. And remember: curly hair should never be cut when wet.
- Never using styling products that contain alcohol. It will dehydrate your hair and leave you with a dull, dry look.
- Because curly hair tends to be dry, wash your hair no more than twice a week and use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. After showering, never rub your hair dry vigorously. Rather pat it.
- This may sound suspiciously girly-like but apply a hydrating mask every now and again. It will keep your curls shiny and help you to avoid tangled hair. Go on – modern men groom too!
- If your hair tends to be fizzy (a real curse for many curly-haired guys) use a leave-in moisturizer. Oh, and stay far away from heavy gels and wax products.
You certainly have many styling options for taming your unruly curls.
How to Care for Curly Hair- Insider Tips from the Pros:
Different fields have experts. For instance, we have health and fitness experts who guide us on how to better ourselves physically and the benefits of exercising as a family Hair being a woman’s crown is also crucial and has its experts.
The best thing about getting advice from an expert is that it’ll always work, well, at least 99%. Why not look at these tips and take down some notes? Helpful right? You’re welcome!
- If you want your curls to be tight and neat, invest in a high-hold pre-styling product. Use this with a molding cream to soften your curls.
- If you want a more casual look with more volume, never be caught without your sea salt spray or foam. Yes, you read it right: sea salt!
- Keep a straightener, hair spray, and a paddle brush on standby for bad hair days.
So, don’t curse your curls! Flaunt them instead!